- Associate Attorney
- Civil Litigation 80%
- Criminal Law 20%
Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Jeannine received her bachelor’s degree cum laude from the University of Toledo and graduated from the University of Toledo College of Law in 2013. While in law school, Jeannine was a chair member in Toledo’s Moot Court program and also a member of the Order of the Barristers, a national honorary organization focused on oral advocacy and brief writing skills.
Prior to joining Green & Green Lawyers, Jeannine worked as an assistant prosecuting attorney where she prosecuted a range of cases from low- and high-level felony drug crimes to violent crimes and crimes against children. During this time, Jeannine gained valuable trial experience and successfully tried numerous felony cases to a jury.
As a criminal defense attorney, Jeannine has successfully handled cases ranging from traffic offenses to misdemeanors to felony charges, and is experienced in criminal motion practice and trial. Jeannine firmly believes that each client deserves individualized attention and will zealously advocate on their behalf. Jeannine takes pride in her ability to competently assist her clients through the criminal process and takes the time to understand their unique situation.
Jeannine also focuses her practice in general litigation, real estate law, criminal law, and landlord and tenant issues. Jeannine has appeared before numerous Ohio common pleas and municipal courts, and has experience in jury trials, bench trials, and hearings, all in the course of her advocacy for her client’s interest.
Jeannine is a member of the Dayton Bar Association and is currently the vice chair of the criminal law section. She is also a member of the Ohio State Bar Association. She was selected as a member of the 2019 Ohio State Bar Association Leadership Academy. She is licensed to practice in Ohio, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- "Burden or Bad Faith: Public Records Request and Public Entities", Dayton Bar Association, 4, 2019
Classes & Seminars
- Instructor, Downtown Dayton YMCA
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Chair Member, Toledo Moot Court Program
- Honors: Member, Order of the Barristers
- University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Dayton Community
- Downtown Dayton YMCA, Board of Directors
- Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 2014 to 2018
- Dayton Bar Association, Member, Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Ohio State Bar Association Leadership Academy, Member, 2019 to 2019
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Inn of Court , Member, Present