Jane M. Lynch
- Shareholder - Vice President
- Civil Litigation Defense 100%
I have practiced extensively in the areas of political subdivision liability claims, construction litigation, personal injury, premises liability, civil rights, and insurance coverage. I am admitted to practice in Ohio as well as before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
I am a member of the American, Ohio State and Dayton Bar Associations, the Defense Research Institute, and the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel. I am a Master of the Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court, an organization of trial counsel and judges and I have been recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer® annually since 2006.I have a Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent rating. I am listed in Best Lawyers® as a Best Attorney in Ohio selected by peer recognition in 2015. I am a Fellow of the American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Dayton Bar Association. I have served in leadership roles on many professional and community committees and boards, including serving as Chair for the Southern District of Ohio Federal Court Rules Committee. I was also honored to be an invited participant in the 2013 Air War College, National Security Forum. I am the past President of the Lawyers Club of Dayton for 2015-17, 100+ year organization of prominent and peer vetted Judges and attorneys in our area.
Specialties: Municipal liability, Civil Rights, Construction disputes and coverage, employment issues, serious personal injury cases.
- Cincinnati Insurance Co.
- Auto Owners Insurance Co.
- TM HCC Insurance Co.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1982
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1979
- Major: Urban Studies
- Ohio, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation President, 2001 to 2007
- City of Dayton Citizen's Appeal Board Chair, 1998 to 2004
- Joe Gerling
- August Janszen
- Cindy Thomas
- Anthony Geiger
- Dayton Bar Association, Member, 1982 to Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 1982
- American Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member, 1990 to Present
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, Member
- Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court, Master
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, Member, 2013 to Present
- Claims Litigation Management (CLM), 2014
- Ohio Super Lawyer in the field of litigation
- 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, Civil Rights Law and Litigation – Insurance.